Salesforce Product Lead- Newcastle- Up to £70,000
Are you an experienced Product Lead with a deep understanding of Salesforce and its capabilities? Are you enjoying building strategic road-maps and managing teams to deliver projects?
I am now working with a well-established End User in Newcastle that is looking for an experienced individual to be part of a global team that optimises a portfolio of products, including Salesforce CRM. Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Responsible for the management, prioritization and success of all products within the portfolio
- Responsible of managing the full-lifecycle of products within the portfolio
- Analyze, identify and quantify opportunities for new markets, new product features and new product ideas
- Responsible for setting a product vision, road-map and strategy
- Be an outside-the-box thinker
- Proven ability to invent, design, develop, iterate, and grow new products
- Product management experience is required
- Hands on configuration of the Salesforce Platform- Validation Rules, Workflows, Process Builder etc
- Experience building road-maps and developing strategic vision to maximise business processes
If this sounds like a good match for you and wish to hear more about the role as well as other opportunities, please get in touch with Paula Grovu on 02038087297 or email at email@example.com.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.