Jr. Salesforce Administrator-
Salary: $65,000-$80,000 - Los, Angeles, CA. - Remote Flex
At this company as a Jr. Salesforce Administrator, you will help the company remain at the forefront of implementing innovative technology to help our clients with various financial services. As a part of our talented IT team you will help their Salesforce instance as well as other add-on products.Here you will receive:
- A strong starting salary and full benefits ranging from $65,000-$80,000
- An opportunity for growth
- Great team work environment
- Ideal location in Southern California
Your job here will be a full-time position in the Los Angeles office and you will be participating in supporting implementation of the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions, meet project requirements, and operational efficiency.Responsibilities include:
You will be a great fit if you:
- Working closely to collaborate with managers, end-users, and other IT teams to design effective project strategies
- Ensuring efficiency and optimal performance throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Development and implementation of the new system, ongoing daily support and maintenance
- Are professionally experienced applying practices and have development experience with Salesforce.
- Have development experience with APEX, and .Net or Java.
- Have experience in SFDC.
- Have the skills to effectively communicate with IT departments and business users.
This is an amazing role for a Jr. Salesforce Administrator in Los Angeles, CA. It is a great company, in a superb location, and a new challenge so if you or anyone you know would be qualified, make them aware of this opportunity.
To be submitted for consideration, please contact Andrew Verdin at (949) 688-2208 or at email@example.com.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce recruitment, advertising more Salesforce jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949-688-2208. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce opportunities. Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.