Senior Salesforce Consultant (m/f) Zurich
For one of my clients in Zurich I am currently looking for a Senior Salesforce Consultant (m/f).
- Leading global Salesforce.com roll-out projects
- Defining global standards and reflecting different Sales and Marketing processes in a global template ensuring best practice approaches.
- Responsibility for the continuous optimization of Salesforce.com
- Operating as a communication channel to all relevant business and IT stakeholders
- Creating training concepts for global usage
- Administration, customization, migration and 3rd level support
- University degree in (Business) Informatics or Economics or similar education.
- Solid know-how of Force.com platform (Classic and Lightning)
- Solid experience with agile project methods (SCRUM, Prince 2)
- Ability to capture abstract business requirements, creating a tailored concept and turn it into a comprehensive and proper solution
- Strong communication skills
- Very good level of English spoken and written
- Travel willingness up to 30%
Tamara Alissa Suter:
☎️: +44 207 337 0829 or +49 (0)30 3080 7597
Unfortunately, my client is unable to sponsor visas, therefore applicants must already have the right to live and work in Switzerland.
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.