Salesforce Consultant- Financial Services- Competitive basic salary + Commission & Benefits
The client that I am working with is a Salesforce Partner with over 20 years with the CRM systems and with the mission to offer their clients cutting-edge specialized services combined with a high level of innovation.
They are now looking for an experienced consultant within the Financial Services to join their well-established team. Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Use advanced Salesforce technical principles and concepts
- Contribute to the development of new principles and concepts
- Build Salesforce solutions using configuration
- Provide product and technical expertise when scoping complex projects and related integrations
- Implement, configure, test and deploy products to extend existing solutions, working with 3rd party product or service providers as required
- Consultancy experience is beneficial
- Hands on experience with Financial Service Cloud is essential
- Expertise within Salesforce capabilities and products
- Experience with full development life cycle, code management strategies, advanced technical concepts, architecture and security approaches, capacity considerations and integration approaches
- Salesforce Administrator cert (ADM201) and preferably more certifications
Please note: only applicants with prior Financial Services experience will be considered!
If you would be interested to find out more about this opportunity then either apply below, or to expedite your application contact Paula Grovu on 020 3808 7297 or email at email@example.com
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.