Salesforce Solutions Architect - Denver, CO - $140K - Remote Flexibility
This company is currently thriving in our current climate as they seek out a Salesforce Solutions Architect for their upcoming projects. They pride themselves on their work to help businesses generate more revenue by using their team of established CPQ specialists to deliver on their customer's needs. With a number of projects in the pipeline, they're seeking an experienced Solutions Architect who is agile and will complete the requirements of the customer in a timely manner. With a big push on projects including rolling out Service Cloud, they are looking to add a Salesforce Service Cloud expert to the team to ensure quality performance and results. If you possess the drive and motivation as well as the expertise in the following responsibilities, then APPLY!!
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Design and Create solutions to improve projects and surpass expectations
- Serve as the Service Cloud guru, being the go-to person for advice and knowledge
- Meets with clients and map out plan to complete project requirements on time
- Function as a liaison communicating clearly between IT team, clients, stakeholders, etc.
- Oversee projects from start to finish while guiding a well-rounded Salesforce team to success
A good fit for this role may have these preferred qualifications:
- 3+ years of Solutions Architect experience
- 3+ years of Service Cloud experience
- B2C Service Cloud implementation experience
- Experience with Zendesk
- Mulesoft experience preferred
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant preferred
Contact Scout Watson at: 303-558-4402 (ext: 4402)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949.688.2205. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.