Salesforce Admin-Port Washington, NY Job Description
In search of an experienced Salesforce Admin to support Clients accross North America. This includes day to day support, data uploads and working on projects. Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment in North America on a platform with 450 users
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and uploads.
- Coordinate with the Global Salesforce Lead, the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests. * Work with Senior Management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative development and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements.
- Assisting the Global Salesforce Lead with the agreed Project Roadmap.
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified (desirable)
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and preferred, with Pardot experience desirable.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows and other automation, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- Health, vision, life & disability, dental insurance
- Snacks and Drinks
- Happy hours
- Casual Dress
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Natalia Zapata at 813.437.6956 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
with a copy of your updated resume. I look forward to hearing from you.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Salesforce jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6956. Please see Salesforce https://www.masonfrank.com/
for more Salesforce opportunities.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.