Sr. Business Systems Analyst - San Francisco, CA - 150K
This computer software company in the Bay Area is looking for an experienced senior level Business Systems Analyst to come in and be a part of their engineering team. The Company:
As one of the leaders in the computer software industry, their product is used by companies of all sizes and they have offices around the globe. In this environment you will be in a fast-paced, collaborative, and an intense yet fun work setting, they are looking for someone who will thrive in this type of culture. The Role:
This client is looking for someone who has a full tech stack and has worked with multiple CRM systems throughout their career. That tech stack includes Salesforce, Zuora, Google Apps, Netsuite, WorkDay etc. You should be a diligent and hardworking analyst with a proven background of implementing and leading business and technical projects. Responsibilities:
- Lead business analysis and modeling activities
- Taking strategic projects from start to finish
- Work as part of many cross functional teams, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution
- Partner with the many business orgs to ensure all needs are met
- Capture requirements, fit/gap analysis, create roadmaps, quickly learn new technologies
If you are a good fit for this role and want the ability to work in a collaborative environment. Please contact Ian Gunn at email@example.com or call 303-558-4377.Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & EndUsers throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949.688.2205. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities. Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- 8+ years of experience in a role as a Business Systems Analyst
- Strong knowledge of overall business processes like Quote to Cash/Billing processes preferred Solid understanding of IT processes, including SDLC and change management.
- Project Management experience, i.e. oversaw the full life cycle of multiple projects
- Advanced skills in utilizing the G-Suite and Microsoft suite of applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- The ability to multitask and be time efficient