Do you have at least 1-year of commercial experience in a development role?
Do cutting edge technologies excite you?
Revolent are offering 14 lucky individuals the chance to secure a 2-year opportunity that will provide them with essential Salesforce training and market experience.
If you haven't heard Salesforce are the stars that keep shining with over 150,000 businesses using its services every year capsizing on the global market worth $81.9 Billion, if numbers don't do it for you, here are just a few of Salesforces awards The Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Service, Award for Innovation in Customer Service
The Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Service, Front-Line Customer Service Team of the Year - Business Services Industries, FORTUNE "100 Best Companies To Work For®", DiversityJobs.com TOP EMPLOYER - Software & Technology for 2020, Fortune's The World's Most Admired Companies for 2020, LinkedIn Top Companies, among many more.
What's in it for you to cross-train?
- Fully funded Salesforce Admin Certification and Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification; two prestigious accreditation's that will immediately increase your value as a development professional.
- Practical experience using the world's number one CRM in a commercial environment.
- Professional skills development, mentoring, and ongoing support throughout your entire Revolent journey
- The opportunity to be at the forefront of a cutting-edge business technology with a number of prestigious career paths to choose from where earning potential for new starters is around £65k a year or £400 - £600 per day as a contractor.
- Unique networking opportunities with organisations across a wide range of industries.
The ideal applicant for our cross-training programme
- Salesforce's functional and easy-to-navigate user interface is the reason why the platform is embraced across a range of industries. This widespread application requires professionals to approach new challenges with ideas and enthusiasm. Salesforce is truly a platform without limits, and is utilised by workplaces around the globe.
- We also value good communication and interpersonal skills, strong analytical ability, and flexibility in travelling to meet and work with clients when required.
Due to the nature of this opportunity, as you can imagine we get a significant amount of applicants, to start the process get in touch ASAP!Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas, the successful candidate must by the start of their employment have permission to work in the United Kingdom. If you would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please contact Katie Thomas on 0191 594 9740.