Do you have at least 1-year of commercial experience in a development role?
Do cutting edge technologies excite you?
Revolent are offering 14 lucky individuals the chance to secure a 2-year opportunity that will provide them with essential Salesforce training and market experience.
If you haven't heard Salesforce are the stars that keep shining with over 150,000 businesses using its services every year capsizing on the global market worth $81.9 Billion, if numbers don't do it for you, here are just a few of Salesforces awards The Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Service, Award for Innovation in Customer Service
The Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Service, Front-Line Customer Service Team of the Year - Business Services Industries, FORTUNE "100 Best Companies To Work For®", DiversityJobs.com TOP EMPLOYER - Software & Technology for 2020, Fortune's The World's Most Admired Companies for 2020, LinkedIn Top Companies, among many more. The ideal applicant for our cross-training program
What's in it for you after cross-training into Salesforce?
- Geographically flexible to relocate on a short term basis to grab the best opportunities on the market.
- Salesforce's functional and easy-to-navigate user interface is the reason why the platform is embraced across a range of industries. This widespread application requires professionals to approach new challenges with ideas and enthusiasm. Salesforce is truly a platform without limits and is utilized by workplaces around the globe.
- We also value good communication and interpersonal skills, strong analytical ability, and flexibility in traveling to meet and work with clients when required.
Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas, the successful candidate must by the start of their employment have permission to work in the United Kingdom. If you would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please contact Katie Thomas on 0191 594 9740.
- Fully funded Salesforce Admin Certification and Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification; two prestigious accreditation that will immediately increase your value as a development professional. Also, any additional certifications that you want to sit within Salesforce.
- Practical experience using the world's number one CRM in a commercial environment.
- Professional skills development, mentoring, and ongoing support throughout your entire Revolent journey.
- The opportunity to be at the forefront of cutting-edge business technology with several prestigious career paths to choose from where earning potential for new starters is around £65k a year or £400 - £600 per day as a contractor.
- Unique networking opportunities with organizations across a wide range of industries.