Looking for your niche? But without going niche?
Don't worry I understand what you mean. Due to the increasing demand of our technological world developing is no longer a niche, markets are very saturated and we understand you want to be in demand but without closing yourself off to everything else. Let me introduce you to Salesforce. Salesforce, meet your next superstar...
Okay, all of this is great, how can I become a Salesforce Developer?
Well, I'm glad you asked... Revolent is offering a select number of individuals the opportunity to get fully-funded training and certifications plus a 2 year guaranteed job in the ecosystem, avoiding the whole catch 22 dilemma. The ideal applicant for our cross-training program
What's in it for you after cross-training into Salesforce?
- Geographically flexible to relocate on a short term basis
- Salesforce's functional and easy-to-navigate user interface is the reason why the platform is embraced across a range of industries. This widespread application requires professionals to approach new challenges with ideas and enthusiasm. Salesforce is truly a platform without limits and is utilized by workplaces around the globe.
- We also value good communication and interpersonal skills, strong analytical ability, and flexibility in traveling to meet and work with clients when required.
Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas, the successful candidate must by the start of their employment have permission to work in the United Kingdom. If you would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please contact Katie Thomas on 0191 594 9740.
- Fully funded Salesforce Admin Certification and Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification; two prestigious accreditation that will immediately increase your value as a development professional. Also, any additional certifications that you want to sit within Salesforce.
- Practical experience using the world's number one CRM in a commercial environment.
- Professional skills development, mentoring, and ongoing support throughout your entire Revolent journey.
- The opportunity to be at the forefront of cutting-edge business technology with several prestigious career paths to choose from where earning potential for new starters is around £65k a year or £400 - £600 per day as a contractor.
- Unique networking opportunities with organizations across a wide range of industries.