Senior Salesforce Developer
Role & Responsibility
- Located in Melbourne
- 6-Month Contract
- Daily rate up to $800
You will play a key role as the Senior Salesforce Developer for the future growth of the company.
The responsibilities involve creating, delivering, and maintaining products utilising Salesforce platform such as appointment booking and flows. You will also need outstanding leadership.Requirements
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Salesforce.
- Worked on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud & Marketing Cloud Platforms
- Strong in Lightning Component, Lightning Web Component, Apex & Integration
- Expert Customisation and Configuration skills "click not code"
- Must be able to work independently
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning is required
If you are interested about this opportunity and want to know information, please contact Stephanie Yamada on (03) 8658 0720 or send your resume to email@example.com