Junior Software Developer - London - 1st June Start Date Looking to enhance your Software Developer/Engineer career?
The Salesforce job market is increasing as over 150,000 companies, both big and small, are growing their business with Salesforce! Jump-start your career as a Junior Software Developer in Salesforce today with Revolent!Who are Revolent?
Revolent (the world-leading cloud talent creation solution provider) specialise in building talent to thrive within niche technology markets. We recruit, cross-train, place and develop talent!Opportunity
We are currently recruiting for our fully funded Salesforce verified programme, with our next course starting on 1st June! Upon completion, you will receive:
What is Salesforce? Why Salesforce?
- 2 years guaranteed employment;
- Comprehensive and fully funded Salesforce training, endorsed by Salesforce and delivered by expert trainers at our London office;
- Practical experience using Salesforce CRM in a commercial environment;
- Funded Salesforce Platform Developer and Administration Certifications (+ more!);
- Professional skills development, mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire Revolent journey.
Salesforce is currently the world's #1 customer relationship management (CRM) platform as well as being #1 Best Workplace in Europe (2 years in a row!)*Great Place to Work, 2019
. Salesforce specialises on the market with at least 800 functionalities, where their services allow businesses to use cloud technology to better connect with customers, partners and potential customers. As the largest CRM technology in the world, job opportunities in Salesforce are vast, lucrative and growing!Why choose Certifications?
Certifications are a great way to showcase your current and up to date expertise. They differentiate you from your peers / colleagues, increase your brand awareness and professional credibility, as well as validating / confirming the skills you've developed and relative experience.Location + Salary
Salary upon completion on your training course is between £27k - £35k p/a (for the 1st year dependant on experience).Essential Requirements
- Right to work in the UK (please note: we are unable to sponsor).
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the essential requirements listed above, please contact James Neilson on 0191 261 3371