Salesforce Developer - Reston, VA - $100k - $120k
I am working with a Salesforce end user in Reston, VA that is looking to add a Salesforce.com Developer to their team. This company's ideal candidate will have 2 - 4+ years of Salesforce Development experience and the Salesforce Developer certification would be preferred. This candidate must be able to code Apex and Visualforce from scratch. Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification is preferred. This position offers remote flexibility.Requirements & Responsibilities
- 2 - 4+ years of Salesforce Development experience (Salesforce developer certification)
- Good SFDC administrator skills
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Responsible for programming and software development using the following languages: Apex and Visualforce.
- Work with the Business/functional team to gather requirements
- Consulting experience would be preferred
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
If you're interested please reach out to me immediately. T.firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-863-7438.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.