In search of an experienced front end developer who will use their passion to guide a development team to learn new tools and techniques, identify and implement system improvements, and mentor teammatesRole & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- 4+ years of experience with Salesforce development, including Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Einstein, VisualForce, Flex, DataLoader, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, or Salesforce.com s-controls
- Experience in interfacing with Salesforce applications for Tableau data visualization and business intelligence products
- Knowledge of SAML, Active Directory, or LDAP
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Health, vision, life & disability, dental insurance
- Snacks and Drinks
- Happy hours
- Casual Dress
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Natalia Zapata at 813.437.6956 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
with a copy of your updated resume. I look forward to hearing from you.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Salesforce jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6956. Please see Salesforce https://www.masonfrank.com/
for more Salesforce opportunities.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.