Salesforce Technical Lead - $150-$170K - Reston, VA
A Salesforce Partner is seeking a Salesforce Technical Lead to join their team. This candidate must be an expert in Salesforce and have a strong understanding of Mulesoft. The ideal candidate will be comfortable leading a team of developers, reviewing code, and being hands on in custom coding (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning).
*This organization is accepting remote applicants
- 7+ years of IT experience, degree in computer science preferred but not required
- 4+ years of Salesforce Development experience
- Proven ability to provide custom code at will (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning)
- Experience with Lightning Web Components is preferred but not required
- Ability to lead a team of Salesforce Developers, conduct code review, deliver best solutions
- Experience with Technical Architecture is a big plus
- Strong communication skills with ability to speak with IT and Business members in the organization
- Must be eligible to obtain Public Trust clearance
Brett at Phone: 212 - 594 - 1495 Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.