Salesforce Technical Architect - $200k + Benefits - Hartford, CT
Are you a Salesforce Architect looking to take the next step? How does joining a Platinum Salesforce Partner and leading global IT Consultancy sound? Our client is looking for someone who is tech-savvy, innovative, and comes from a long-time background in Development. Responsibilities:
- Oversee the direction, development, and implementation of SFDC CRM software solutions.
- Scope, plan and estimate implementation projects
- Act as Solution Architect on implementation projects using Agile and Iterative approach
- Provide technical guidance to the Salesforce team and mentor others
- Evaluation of COM with 3rd party solutions
- Application Design, Architecture, and Development of SFDC Sales and Service Clouds
- Provide software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Utilize Salesforce.com knowledge and Integration components for SFDC for projects including SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callout, outbound messaging, SFDC data loaders, etc.)
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts and how they influence design
- 10+ years IT experience
- 7+ years minimum experience with the COM platform, including the limitation of the platform (e.g. API and governor limits)
- Supervisory experience
- Technical competency to quickly learn new Salesforce features and major launches.
- A proven functional/technical professional with at least 2 full SDLC Salesforce implementations
- Strong technical foundation including; Advanced structured programming
- APEX, COM, .Net, Java, etc., understanding of RDMS concepts and structures, structured system analysis and design methods, etc..
**Sponsorship can be provided and transferred for non-US Citizens who are currently living in and working in the USA** Apply through this ad or contact Alex LaMantia directly at:
- 401k plan
- Strong career growth path
Phone: +1 (646)-993-1407
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at +1 (646)-993-1407