I am currently looking for a MuleSoft Developer for one of my clients who is a leading digital technology services company. They are looking for an integration developer with strong customer service orientation, good organizational skills and the ability to work independently.Role & Responsibilities:
- Strong MuleSoft development experience
- Passionate about building great software
- Experience working with advanced systems and software engineering experience.
- 3+ years with working with MuleSoft and MuleSoft API
- 1+ years of development experience in Java
- Understanding of SQL, PL/SQL and database knowledge.
- Certifications preferred.
- Experience working on large scale applications.
- Automating testing, integration, deployments, monitoring.
- Must have a strong customer service orientation
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
For all inquiries please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or give me a call at (980) 224-4972.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce/mulesoft.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce/mulesoft.com jobs are.