Business Analyst - $80,000 p.a
In the current climate now more than ever it is important to stay connected, with friends family and your colleges all around the globe. This is what this organization specializes in which as you can imagine the company is going from strength to strength.
If your are a Business Analyst that would class yourself as a researcher, analyser, connector or an ambassador for an organization this could be the role for you.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, and evaluating output requirements
- Evaluate and benchmark key performance indicators
- Take control of ongoing reviews and developing business processes and systems
- Detecting problems using data modeling techniques
- Working with key stakeholders and produce useful reports based on critical information
- Be the mediator between stakeholders and users
- Create reign to develop project plans, form project teams and manage project execution plans
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and business leaders
- Host meetings to share ideas and findings
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
- Experienced in business/systems analysis
- History of analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions
- Solid background with data visualization techniques and tools
- Experience with Salesforce
- Demonstrated ability to generate process documentation
- Exposure with SQL or similar query tools is a nice to have
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU:
- 401k matching up to 5%
- Professional reimbursement
- medical, dental and vision coverage
If you have a passion for efficiency and innovation, i would love to talk to you more about this role.
To fast track your application call Emma on 949 570 2393.