Senior Salesforce Developer - Oslo. Amazing role with a Salesforce Partner
You will use your skills to design world-class Salesforce applications for our clients evolving CRM requirements. As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing customised solutions within the Salesforce platform. This will involve meeting with business stakeholders, analysing project objectives, coding new Salesforce applications, creating customer workflows, maintaining user roles, and troubleshooting applications errors.
To ensure success in this role, you should have extensive experience working with Salesforce CRM platforms, application development skills, and the ability to solve complex software problems. Ultimately, a top-class Salesforce Developer can create dynamic and scalable Salesforce applications that perfectly meet the evolving needs of the company.Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Meeting with business stakeholders to determine CRM needs (business, functional and technical)
- Integrating the platform with other systems
- Developing customised solutions within the Salesforce platform
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications
- Creating timelines and development goals
- Producing tangible deliverables such as requirement specifications, design deliverables and project planning
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce Staff
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software
- Proactively engage on continue improvements for application design, support and practice developments
The role also offers the opportunity to become an integral part of the growth of the office and also its position within the Salesforce ecosystem in Norway.
The company is a very well established and successful Salesforce partner that operates across the EU.
To discuss in more detail, please contact me on +44 (0) 191 338 6659 (ext 1678)