Junior Software Developer - Revolent Group
Salesforce is a CRM service which allows businesses to use cloud technology to better connect with customers, partners, and potential customers. Since its creation in 1999, Salesforce is the fastest growing software company in history and are currently the world's #1 platform, with over 150,000 customers worldwide!
Do you want to gain knowledge of cutting-edge technology and be at the forefront of Salesforce? As the largest CRM technology in the world, job opportunities in Salesforce are vast and lucrative.Who are Revolent Group?
Location + Salary
- Good communications skills
- Geographically flexible
Salary upon completion on your training course is between £27k - £35k p/a (for the 1st year dependant on experience)What's in it for you?
- 2 years guaranteed employment upon completion of the training course
- Comprehensive and fully funded Salesforce training, endorsed by Salesforce and delivered by expert trainers at our London office
- Practical experience using Salesforce CRM in a commercial environment
- FundedSalesforce Platform Developer and Administration Certifications
- + further minimum 3 Certifications funded
- Professional skills development, mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire Revolent journey
If you are looking to begin your career please contact James Neilson on email@example.com
or 0191 261 3371Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas, the successful candidate must by the start of their employment have permission to work in the United Kingdom.