Salesforce Developer - SFDC - Central LA (W. Hollywood) - $120,000-$140,000
I'm working with a new Salesforce Customer Company in the West Hollywood area who is looking to build out their Salesforce team! You will work closely with other Salesforce Developers and one Salesforce Administrator. If you enjoy being in a collaborative environment and getting your hands dirty in Salesforce.com this is your next best position! This is a great opportunity to start something from scratch and eventually become to lead Salesforce Developer. Send your resumes below as interviews are taking place this week!
- At least 2-5 years of Salesforce Development experience required
- 2+ years Lightning experience preferred
- Familiar working with Service, Sales, and Pardot
- Extensive experience with Apex Triggers, Apex Enterprise Patterns, Lightning Components
- Must be able to write and read RESTful API Apex Code
- Experience with Marketing Automation Tool - Pardot a plus
- Salesforce certification nice to have
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this company. Send your resume to Nicole at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.