Salesforce CPQ Architect - $180k - Stamford, CT
Don't miss out on the opportunity to advance your Salesforce career path by joining a top growing Partner!
This client provides consulting services to large enterprise programs, as well as software vendors. The Salesforce CPQ Architect will be responsible for interacting with stakeholders to gather business requirements and turn them into technical solutions. They are expected to have deep knowledge of the Salesforce platform, specifically as it pertains to billing, CPQ, and Sales Cloud. Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Gathering requirements from stakeholders
- Deal with large enterprise programs
- Serve as subject matter expert on Salesforce Configure, Price, Quote projects
- Responsible for client delivery, proposals, new business opportunities, and knowledge management
- Serve as the technical leader for Salesforce CPQ projects onsite at client locations
- Translates business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce CPQ platform
- Provide hands-on, expert-level technical assistance to developers
- Follow and understand new Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
- Provide expertise during sales efforts to estimate the technical level of effort
U.S Citizens or Green Card holders strongly encouraged to apply.
- Advanced knowledge of CPQ within Salesforce
- Experience working with enterprise clients
- Sales Cloud Experience
- Communities Experience
- Order management/billing experience
CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED Apply through this ad or contact Alex LaMantia directly at:
Phone: +1 (646)-993-1407
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at +1 (646)-993-1407