Salesforce Developer - Denver, CO - $130K | Performance Base Bonuses
This company prides themselves on their core values of inclusivity and connection. They are focused on providing a system that can bring people together from all over the world. This company is growing rapidly so they are looking to expand their team of members to keep up with their user growth. They're seeking a SFDC Developer that is hungry to bring ideas that are fresh, new, and exciting to increase productivity.
This company is looking for an experienced Salesforce developer that is eager to join an established team of innovative Salesforce professionals. They are looking for a tenacious and nimble individual that is looking to go above standards to develop a system that improves the quality for the users. They are looking for a confident, independent, and transparent person who also works well with teams and wants to grow their career.
A quality candidate will be responsible for:
- Design and Develop Salesforce Solutions to improve the CRM platform
- Ensure data flows smoothly by developing reports, dashboards, and workflows
- Fluent in Apex, Lightning Web Components, and Visualforce language
- Develop custom objects, code, and test methods for projects
- Effectively communication with Salesforce team on updates and status of projects
A quality candidate will possess the following skills:
- 2+ years of Salesforce Development experience
- Proficient in customization within the Salesforce Platform
- Experience in testing third party integrations
- Ability to work in a hectic and agile environment
- Salesforce Platform Developer I/II certifications preferred
Contact Scout Watson at: 303-558-4402 (ext: 4402)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949.688.2205. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.