Salesforce Developer- South London- up to £60,000 & Benefits
Are you looking to be working as a part of the development team coding application solutions on the Salesforce
My client within the utility industry is looking to extend their team with the office based in South London.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Developing Custom Applications
- Requirement gathering, design, implementation, testing and deployment stages of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Salesforce integrations using web services call-outs
- Performance testing on applications before production environment push.
- Required to be proficient on both Classic and Lightning versions
- Experience within a Salesforce Developer role is essential
- Knowledge and experience of Visualforce, APEX, Lightning components, Process Builder, Web Services
- Must posses at least one certification, Platform Developer 1 Certificate preferred
- Integration experience is beneficial but not essential
- Employee Pension Scheme
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Competitive salary
To be considered for this role send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Paula on 020 3808 7297. I shall be in contact in due course to discuss the company while also discussing your suitability in more detail.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.