This is exclusive client has been rapidly growing within the IT industry. They specialise in supporting the federal government, as well enterprise platforms with their IT expertise/solutions. They are looking for a Solution Architect to take control of the architectural design of their Salesforce Platform, providing adequate solutions, and seeing multiple projects through to the end.
Role & Responsibilities
- Be able to provide technical and architectural expertise for new and existing projects/applications
- Create and enhance existing Salesforce Instance
- Manage the entire process of projects from start to end
- Identify and nullify any risks for projects
- Perform code reviews
Skills & Qualifications
- Certified Salesforce Administrator, Developer, or Architect required
- 2+ years of experience with integration and deployment tools
- Minimum of 5 years of development experience
- Experience working in an Agile and Scrum environment
- Experience working in a government sector
- Great oral and written communication skills
- BA/BS in computer science
U.S Citizens or Green Card holders strongly encouraged to apply.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) plan with a contribution match
- Paid Federal Holidays
- PTO, Annual Leave, and Sick Time
- Performance-based bonuses
CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED
Mason Frank International is a global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com