CRM Manager (SFMC) - London - Fixed-Term Contract (12 Months)
As the CRM Manager, you will be taking ownership of Salesforce Marketing Cloud internally for this well recognised business. You will also be responsible for defining CRM strategy and being hands-on with SFMC.
You will be taking over from the incumbent CRM Manager for a period of 12 months with some overlap. In that time, you will be taking ownership of Salesforce Marketing Cloud on a global scale which will involve working with many stakeholders across different marketing and IT teams. You will also be responsible for rolling out Salesforce Marketing Cloud to a number of regional offices that are not currently using the platform. You will also be responsible for shaping the CRM strategy for the business going forwards as well as being hands-on with SFMC on a daily basis.
- Extensive hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Good knowledge of CRM best practices
- Strong stakeholder management skills (ideally experienced engaging with stakeholders across different regions)
- SFMC implementation experience is beneficial although not essential
- Experience with documentation and defining business processes
- Good knowledge of CRM strategy and how to engage with B2C customers
The business that you will be working for are well established and recognisable brand. They have embarked on a digital transformation over the past two years which has a focus on creating a seamless customer experience and this is still a core focus for the business which puts this role at the centre of what they are trying to achieve. There is a huge amount of investment in CRM as well as a culture that promotes autonomy, giving the person in this role a lot of freedom to achieve their goals.
This role is business critical so is likely to move quickly, get in touch with Stevie Stannard-Martin at Mason Frank to find out more - firstname.lastname@example.org