Salesforce Architect, Los Angeles, CA. Remote Flexibility - Salary: $120,000 - $150,000
A Salesforce user in the area is looking for someone to be a lead the integration of their team. If you have over 3 years of Salesforce Developer/Integration experience as an Architect experience in the financial industry, please do not hesitate to reach out, as this may be a great opportunity for you. You will receive:
Your role and responsibilities here will consist of:
- Salary: $120,000-$150,000
- An opportunity for advancement and growth
- Great benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, onsite gym, Great work place culture
- Remote Flexibility
- Leadership position
You will be a great fit if:
- Supporting the implementation of the Salesforce platform and working to integrate and develop it's day to day operations to ensure it's services and systems function successfully.
- Being prepared to handle the sophisticated workflow development in the program as well as handle external components.
- Documenting system design and testing web services.
- Using your experience with APEX and Visualforce
- 3rd party application integration experience
- Are professionally experienced applying practices and have development experience with Salesforce.
- Have technical project management experience
- You are skilled at data migration and integration
They are interviewing as soon as possible! To fast track your application for this opportunity, please contact Andrew Verdin at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call at (949) 688-2208.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce recruitment, advertising more Salesforce jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949-688-2208. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce opportunities. Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.