Salesforce Change ManagerStart date: June 2020Contract length: 6 months
This is an expression of interest for an experienced Salesforce Change Manager for a greenfield Salesforce implementation project at an end customer starting in June 2020.
The role will be based in Melbourne working remotely initially with future on site working in line with regulations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create and align a change plan with the customers business change strategies
- Work with the customers Change Management Team to coordinate and facilitate the delivery of change deliverables such as impact assessments, change readiness assessments, change communications and training materials.
- Measure and track the change approach including regular change risk reviews
- Work with project Managers, HR and Communications to drive change.
- Support Change Communication and Adoption.
I am interested in speaking with Mid - Senior level experts and will begin the interview process this week with expectations of closing the position by the end of May.
To find out more please submit an up to date resume in word format to Cherry Harris - firstname.lastname@example.org / 0386574585