Junior Software Engineer - London
As the world leading cloud talent creation solution provider, Revolent specialise in building talent to thrive within niche technology markets. We recruit, cross-train, place and develop talent. We are driven by empowering our candidates.
Our current opportunity (start date 29th June 2020) begins with a comprehensive training program followed by 2 years guaranteed employment (upon successful completion of training). We not only offer a fully funded training program, we will also fund your Salesforce Platform Developer and Administration Certifications and encourage further certifications (all fully-funded!).
Following training you will work with one of our Salesforce clients in London and/or one of our National sites.
Salesforce is currently the world's #1 customer relationship management (CRM) platform. Salesforce specialises on the market with at least 800 functionalities, where their services allow businesses to use cloud technology to better connect with customers, partners and potential customers. As the largest CRM technology in the world, job opportunities in Salesforce are vast, lucrative and growing!Opportunity:
Location and Salary
- 2 year employment following a 9 week training program endorsed by Salesforce and delivered by expert trainers;
- Comprehensive and fully funded training. Completing your Salesforce Platform Developer and Administration Certifications, and opportunities for further certifications!
- Practical experience working with Salesforce CRM in a commercial environment, and;
- Professional skills development, mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire Revolent journey.
- Salary upon completion on your training course is between £27k - £35k p/a (for the 1st year dependent on experience)
How to Apply
- 1 year (minimum) experience as a software developer / engineer in a commercial environment
- Right to work in UK
- Geographically flexible
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like further information send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact James Neilson on 0191 261 3371.Revolent Group is an equal opportunities employer that values a diverse workforce and the contribution each individual makes. We are committed to promoting equality and diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all.