Sr. Salesforce Deputy ManagerLocation:
Washington DC based Salary:
$150-170K, bonus structure, health, dental, vision benefits, PTO, 401KJob Description & Responsibilities:
A Salesforce Partner and government consulting firm is looking for a proven Lead Manager to step-in and hit the group runnning with the practice leader to continue to grow this budding small business. The technology consulting partner delivers high-value solutions to accelerate business growth that allows the clients to create, analyze, modernize and flourish in the current state of the transforming business world.
The Deputy Manager will be pegged to manage a team of other project managers that lead full cycle projects and engagements that will require technical leadership and strong solutions design and architecture.
The ideal candidate will be a US Citizen*, currently working within the consulting space, prior experience with government projects that focused around Salesforce implementations, integrations, migrations and ready to take on challenging projects with new clients to establish the company's footprint as one of the top government consultancies in the DMV area.
*US Citizen needed for future clearance purposes.
This is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.Essential Duties & Skills:
- Responsible for all Salesforce business within market
- Identify growth and maturation of Salesforce opportunities
- Drive business development with proper information, tools, and subject matter expertise to sell engagements
- Develop and deliver best practices, delivery templates, and guidance for SFDC practice
- Prior experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud
- Oversee quality assurance of project delivery
- Recruit and on-board new Salesforce professionals
- Mentor and train in-house users across Salesforce platformEducation & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Information Technology or related area
- Five-to-ten years of experience in consulting environment
- Extreme technical understanding of cloud-based CRM solutions
- Proficiency in Agile/Scrum and Waterfall methodologies
- Expert at project delivery, program management, and full software development lifecycle
- Meet deadlines, set priorities and work flexibly
- Critical thinking and effective decision making
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646)-863-7598 EXT: 7598