There is a unique opportunity to leverage your Salesforce Administration expertise and partner with a healthcare leader to make a lasting impact in today's environment. This Los Angeles based start-up is looking to makes its mark in our unprecedented times. If you are looking to make a difference utilizing your Salesforce skillset here's your chance.
* Multiple years of experience operating as a Salesforce Administrator
* Extensive background gathering and analyzing business requirements
* Hands on experience with workflows, process builders, and automations
* A firm understanding of Apex and VisualForce languages
* Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, or other relative fields
* The ability to work in teams and autonomously
* Utilize your leadership and advanced communication skills for client and customer facing purposes
* Using your Salesforce expertise, you will be responsible for analyzing and configuring dashboards and all other existing reporting elements.
* Manage and maintain database integrity and accuracy
* Collaborate with internal teams to determine cross-functional requirements within the companies Salesforce platform
* Parental Leave
* Partial Remote Flexibility
All Salesforce Administrators, your opportunity for breakthrough in the Healthcare Industry is here. To learn more please upload your resume or contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org