Senior Salesforce Developer- London- Up to £70,000 & Benefits
I am looking for a Salesforce Developer who can take ownership, develop the platform, grow and lead a Salesforce team.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Develop solutions within the Salesforce platform
- Support the changing of any APEX classes, triggers, Visualforce
- Data analysis, archiving and cleansing
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Salesforce CRM platforms
- It is beneficial but not essential to have Salesforce Administrator/ App Builder certifications
- Experience developing Visualforce pages and Apex
- Employee Pension Scheme
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Competitive salary & much more
Interviews will be taking place starting from next week. To have a confidential conversation in regards to this position contact Paula Grovu on 020 3808 7297, or send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.