Salesforce Senior Developer - mostly remote and some on-site in Toronto
One of our best clients is expanding their Canadian practice and looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join their team to work on a client project in the automotive industry. The client is looking for someone with an extensive background in Salesforce development, experience working at a Salesforce consulting partner/client facing role, and has integration experience. This is a full-time, permanent position.Role & Responsibilities:
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Create Apex Triggers, Classes, and Visualforce pages
- Create Lightning Web Components and Lightning UI components
- Lead integration projects (REST/SOAP APIs)
- Train and mentor other Salesforce team members
- Previous integration experience
- Proven experience with Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, MIS, or any related field
- Salesforce certifications required (App Builder, Admin, Dev 1)
My client is looking to hire ASAP, so if you qualify for this position, apply through this add or by contacting Melissa Kaufman at email@example.com or at (646) 933-1393.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646) 993-1393 or firstname.lastname@example.org