Junior Software Developer - Manchester
This is your chance to join the Salesforce eco-system and become a fully certified Junior Salesforce Developer!So… what is Salesforce?
Salesforce is a CRM service which allows businesses to use cloud technology to better connect with customers, partners, and potential customers. Since its creation in 1999, Salesforce is the fastest growing software company in history and are currently the world's #1 platform, with over 150,000 customers worldwide!
Do you want to gain knowledge of cutting-edge technology and be at the forefront of Salesforce? As the largest CRM technology in the world, job opportunities in Salesforce are vast and lucrative.Who are Revolent?
Revolent specialises in creating talent that can thrive within niche technology markets. We recruit, cross-train, place and develop talent like you for these ecosystems, fuelling the market with the next generation of certified professionals. When you join Revolent, you're not just learning something new; you're becoming part of an elite group known as 'Revols'. You're on the lucrative pathway to becoming one of the world's most sought-after professionals, benefitting from all the rewards that come with it. Your success is our success!
- World's leading Salesforce careers programme
- Impressive client list across multiple sectors
- Training hubs in UK, US and Australia
- Ability to place talent globally
Commercial experience as a software developer / engineer
Geographically flexibleLocation + Salary
Salary upon completion on your training course is between £27k - £35k p/a (for the 1st year)What's in it for you?
- 2 years guaranteed employment upon completion of the training course
- Comprehensive and fully funded Salesforce training, endorsed by Salesforce and delivered by expert trainers at our London office
- Practical experience using Salesforce CRM in a commercial environment
- FundedSalesforce Platform Developer and Administration Certifications
- + further minimum 3 Certifications funded
- Professional skills development, mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire Revolent journey
If you are looking to begin your career please contact James Neilson on firstname.lastname@example.org
or 0191 261 3371Revolent Group is an equal opportunities employer that values a diverse workforce and the contribution everyone makes. We are committed to promoting equality and diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all. Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas, the successful candidate must by the start of their employment have permission to work in the United Kingdom.