Salesforce Technical Architect - $130-$150K - Remote
A Salesforce Platinum Partner is seeking a Salesforce Technical Architect to help lead their team of Developers and Consultants. The ideal candidate will come from a Development background but have at least 1 year of Technical Architecture experience. You will be focused on designing technical solutions for customers, managing the team's workload and deadlines, reviewing code, and mentoring junior Developers.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ Salesforce certifications, but this is not required. This position is remote with 20-30% travel.
- 5+ years of Salesforce Developer experience, at least 1 year of experience focused on Technical Architecture
- Proven ability to code Apex and Lightning Components from scratch
- Experience with Lightning Web Components is preferred but not required
- Ability to lead a team of Salesforce Developers, conduct code review, deliver best solutions
- Experience leading a team of 5+ Salesforce resources and mentoring junior developers
- Comfortable with 15% custom coding, 85% Technical Architecture/Team Lead responsibilities
- Experience working for a Salesforce Partner in the past is preferred
- Strong communication skills with ability to speak with IT and Business members in the organization
Brett at Phone: 212 - 594 - 1495 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.