Remote Salesforce Developer - Lincoln, NE
An established Financial Services company is looking to bring in a Senior Salesforce Developer to their Enterprise Salesforce instance. Their seasoned IT leadership team is dedicated to hiring and supporting top IT and engineering talent, creating an intellectually-stimulating and team-oriented environment, and driving their IT organization to be truly cutting edge. In day to day operations you will be building, enhancing, maintaining the Sale Cloud application for core, legal, enterprise and platform users build on Salesforce.com platform. The developer will have many professional development and growth opportunities within our growing IT team and have access to direct reports in the rapid growth of the organization. Be a part of a best-in-class organization using cutting-edge technology to drive business results. Responsibilities in this role include:
Requirements for this role:
- Integrate Salesforce with other platforms, and develop an understanding of other key applications within the organization.
- Remain current on new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements
- Always work at the highest of standards in understanding Salesforce best practices
- Continuous collaboration on functional and technical designs with various stakeholders
- Completion of code-dependent actions and configuration with a high degree of efficiency and quality
- Participate in the strategic project planning based on client needs for integration and implementations
- Understanding of the Salesforce product suite
- Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs - SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce, APEX programming, configuration, AppExchange applications
- Experience with Lightning Web Components is a big plus
Apply through this Ad or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (646) 993 1405 (Ext 1405) to take advantage of this highly sought after opportunity!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646) 993-1405 (Ext. 1405) or email@example.com