Salesforce Administrator - $80-100K - Reston, VA
A Salesforce Consultancy in Reston, Virginia is looking to add a strong Salesforce Administrator to their team. They're looking for a candidate that can act is their lead systems administrator and be the teams subject matter expert for all Salesforce related activities. You must have at least 4 years of Salesforce experience, have the Salesforce Administrator 201 certification, and have a proven ability to configure a customized Salesforce system.
- 4+ years of Salesforce Administrator experience
- Strong configuration skills (workflows, process builder, automations, custom views)
- Experience with Classic and Lightning
- Experience with Salesforce Data Loader is a big plus
- Declarative development experience- understanding when to use custom code and when a solution can be designed declaratively
- Salesforce Administrator 201 certification is required, Advanced Administrator certification is preferred
- Experience working for a Salesforce Partner in the past is preferred
- Strong communication skills with ability to speak with IT and Business members in the organization
Brett at Phone: 212 - 594 - 1495 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.