Salesforce Commerce Cloud Project Manager
I am currently in need of a strong Salesforce Commerce Cloud Project Manager to join a global eCommerce agency of mine on a 3-month initial contract to help support a greenfield implementation of Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC). You will lead from the front and be looked at as the go-to by senior stakeholders to ensure delivery of this work.
Role & Responsibilities
- Ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of the eCommerce environment through to delivery of large and complex projects encompassing strategy, user experience, design, build, test and deployment
- Excellent ability in delivering multiple SFCC implementation projects
- Solid Project Management experience with on-shore and off-shore team management
- Extensive knowledge of Agile, Scrum and Waterfall project management
- Bring a flawless track record of working within dynamic, fast-paced environments with the ability to react quickly according to business changes and needs
- Communicate effectively between the agency and the customer to ensure effective delivery
My client is keen to arrange telephone interviews as soon as possible, so apply for an immediate response.
If you able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Jackson Curtis at J.Curtis@masonfrank.com or call +44 (0) 20 3879 8398.
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business, specialising purely within this market. We have a proven track record of delivering successful professionals, both on a contract and permanent basis throughout Europe.