Salesforce Technical Architect - need to be based out of Toronto but will have remote flexibility. Salary up to $170k CAD. This is a full-time, permanent position with one of Mason Frank's best consulting partner clients. Must have prior experience in an architect position previously and comfortable leading teams while also being hands on.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead technical team of Salesforce developers and functional consultants
- Work directly with client in order to create road-map for complex implementation projects and solution design
- Lead mobile application development
Skills & Qualifications
- Salesforce Certified Architect
- Previous experience in an Architect position
- Extensive background in Salesforce Developer and Tech Lead positions
- Background with project management
If you are interested please contact Melissa Kaufman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-993-1393.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646) 993-1393 or email@example.com