An exciting role has come up for a Salesforce Administrator to join an experienced team.. You will engage with the company's current clients by joining regular calls and interacting with important decision makers and partners to drive the project forward.Responsibilities
- Understanding the firm's business requirements and processes is necessary to map them to the company's technology.
- You will deliver communications regarding project updates as well as leading requirements and design sessions with the client.
- They are seeking a candidate that would have hands on capability to understand technical concepts and implement them if needed.
- Ideal candidate would be able to lead and manage team.
- Confidence with the Salesforce platform either as IT leader, Admin or a consultant.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to deliver consultant services.
- Project management and implementation experience.
- Ability to set up users, profiles and roles, and construct reports and dashboards in the Salesforce platform.
- Skill using Click Development in the Salesforce platform such as custom fields, page layouts, process builder workflows.
- Capability to work with a multi-faceted team to solve client-related inquires and problems.
- Self-starter, independent and motivated
- Technical and/or functional architect experience concentrated on CRM a plus.
- Experience with the legal business and selling law firms a plus.
- Salesforce certifications such as ADM-201 or DEV-401 are valued.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.