We are looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst to help implement new solutions for our valued customers. We are looking for someone who has a strong understanding of the Salesforce platform and also has the ability to come in and work on outside systems/tools on a day to day basis. If this is something that aligns with your skill-set and your interests, we urge you to continue reading.
Role & Responsibilities
- Document, test, and review system bugs, errors, and solutions
- Gather requirements to support database/system implementations/integrations
- Must be able to translate specific business requirements across multiple teams/stakeholders
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience problem-solving and troubleshooting within Salesforce
- Experience working on custom database/web development/implentations and integrations within Salesforce
- Strong ability to develop user stories, requirements, agile documentation, deployment plans, and test plans
If you are interested please contact Matt Danskin at email@example.com
or call (949) 688-2204
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the greater San Diego area and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.