We are looking for a lead Salesforce Business Analyst to work alongside our management and development team. The Business Analyst we are looking for must be able to work hands-on within Salesforce as well as 3rd party systems. We want a team-player who can listen and communicate across multiple teams, both technical and non-technical. Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Work on Agile documentation including user stories, business requirements, functional requirements, acceptance criteria, and testing
- Help create/develop user training and provide any needed support for new features
- Research and gather requirements, gain additional information and statistics to prepare data analysis
- Act as the lead for product and platform development and lead other analysts on the team to help with new system features
- Strong experience working hands-on within the Salesforce platform
- Ability to gather/define business requirements for systems and projects
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements and the ability to explain those concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with custom development with Salesforce and other systems
If you are interested please contact Matt Danskin at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (949) 688-2204
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the greater San Diego area and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.