One of the world's leading Investment Banks is going through a huge period of technology change in their Prague office, with recruitment being at the very top of their priority list. They have partnered up with the Frank Recruitment Group to help them attract experienced Software Release Managers, ideally with an understanding of ITIL processes, to help plan and supervise all activities related to the development, testing and deployment of software products.
You'll be joining an organisation with an excellent company culture and, due to COVID-19, you will be working fully remotely for the foreseeable future. You will be given excellent career development opportunities and will be fully supported during your time with the organisation. See below for a full breakdown of the duties and requirements.Key Duties & Responsibilities
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Plan release windows and the overall release lifecycle.
- Track Release and testing status closely to ensure minimal risk to Release & schedule.
- Ensure that all governance, risk policies, procedures and compliance policies are adhered to such as Change Management.
- Measure and monitor release process by interacting with various deployment teams for production and non-production environment throughout the release duration.
- Collaborate closely with developers and business teams.
- Contribute significantly to Project development and knowledge sharing your experience.
- Propose improvements and establish controls in the Release process.
- Knowledge of ITIL service delivery processes and proven commercial experience working across the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Strong communication skills and experience managing stakeholders and customers.
- Good knowledge of delivery methodologies including Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall.
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience working with some of the following tools: JIRA, Jenkins, SVN, Confluence, Salesforce, ServiceNow, TeamCity, Jenkins, MS Office, MS Project, Git etc.
- Competitive annual salary in CZK.
- 5 weeks of paid holiday.
- 60 sick days (per year) fully covered by the employer.
- Annual pension allowance (3% employer contribution).
- Annual discretionary bonus.
- EUC Premium - private healthcare cover.
- Free parking on-site.
- Flexible working hours and remote working opportunities.
- Additional benefits including vouchers, memberships etc.
So if you like the sound of the above and your CV has some of the aforementioned key skills then why not apply? To do so, please contact me via the following methods:
Anything discussed will remain confidential. Moreover, due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, all interviews and on-boarding will be executed remotely.
- Contact Number: +420228883183
- LinkedIn: 'Liam Haghighat'