Content Marketing Manager
As Content Marketing Manager
you will be heavily involved in creating content for a range of different mediums such as emails, website content as well as external advertising. The organisation are a fast-growing organisation that has recently been acquired and have had a series of investment from a leading organisation in their industry sector.
A key element of your role as the Content Marketing Lead would be to work with various teams and stakeholders throughout the organisation and take briefings in order to properly convey messages across a variety of different channels. The company itself run campaigns across multiple regions and countries so you will be hands-on with writing out content and using translation tools for translating highly targeted campaigns that go out to a large global audience.
Key Skills ins
- Previous experience in a content management role is essential
- Experience writing content for email, web and social media channels is also a highly important
- Experience with Pardot is also key
- Good knowledge of SEO and Online Marketing Techniques is also
- Knowledge of content management systems for example - Kentico or Wordpress
The organisation are a fast-growing start-up organisation that has a great company culture of rewarding good work. They have recently won multiple globally recognised awards for exceptional performance within their industry sector.
If you find that this role is something that you would like to know more about please get in touch by either applying with an up to date version of your CV or feel free to reach out via the contact information below.
- Email - email@example.com
- Telephone 0207 337 898