Salesforce Technical Architect - $200-$220K - Arlington, VA
A Salesforce ISV is looking to add a Salesforce Technical Architect to their team. Their ideal candidate will have experience working for a product company in the past, but this is not required. This position will not be client facing, you will be architecting and building their Application. Any experience with Salesforce DX, Governor limits, working with the R&D group, and products sold on the AppExchange would be ideal.
- 5+ years of Salesforce Developer/Architect experience
- Experience building enterprise ISV applications is a huge plus
- Extensive experience with integrations between Salesforce and Legacy systems
- Proven ability to provide Architectural guidance and lead a Technical team
- Proven ability to code Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning Components from scratch
- Must have at least 1 Salesforce Certification
- Strong Communication skills with ability to communicate with Business and IT members in the organization
Brett at Phone: 212 - 594 - 1495 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
Salesforce/CRM/Salesforce Architect /Salesforce.com/Architect/Virginia/Arlington