June 5, 2020Reference:
A Salesforce Partner in Chicago is seeking an experienced Salesforce Consultant to join their team. Tasks include managing 3-4 client projects at a time and create and implement new strategies on the Salesforce platform. The ideal candidate will have worked on the Salesforce platform for 3+ years, have experience with Sales and Service Cloud, and has a strong background in Project Management. Previous configuration experience is highly preferred. This is an opportunity to teach and train other employees and users on the best uses for Salesforce. This client prides themselves on stretching the boundaries of Salesforce, so the ability to think creatively is a must!Responsibilities/Requirements
- 3+ years Salesforce.com experience
- Sales and Service Cloud experience are a huge plus
- Proficiency in Declarative Development
- Liaison between business and clients
- Ability to create custom applications, configuration, analysis, data loading, workflows
- Support individual business units, including Executives, in dashboard and report creation
- Admin 201, Sales Cloud certified is a big plus
- Ability to manage 3-4 projects at a time.
- Ability to work in a team environment and train employees on best practices
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and complete projects on time and on budget
- Great communication skills
- Work/life balance.
- Dynamic culture
- Comprehensive benefits plan including PTO, and matching 401K
This company is looking to fill this role IMMEDIATELY and it will not be on the market much longer! Our client is offering a top notch compensation package and an invaluable opportunity to develop your career within a dynamic environment. Apply now!
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Danny at (212) 594-1495 (ext 3382) or email your resume to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.