Salesforce Project Lead- London- Up to £70,000
Are you a Salesforce professional with a strong background in Salesforce Development and a very strong technical understanding of the Salesforce platform?
I am now working with a Salesforce Platinum Partner who is in search for a Salesforce Project Lead to join their well-established team. Role & responsibilities
- Demonstrate leadership during the course of the implementation of high-quality cloud solutions at a detailed level
- Act as the primary day-to-day point of contact for the client as well as for all operational aspects of the project
- Own the entire project lifecycle from initiation through closure
- Lead, train and mentor a team
- Experience Delivering multiple Salesforce projects
- Able to communicate effectively easily with business leaders
- Hands-on experience configuring Salesforce as well as hands on apex & visualforce development experience
- Able to understand business requirements and translate them into Salesforce solutions
- Experience in Agile approaches
If this sounds like a good match for you and wish to hear more about the role as well as other opportunities, please get in touch with Paula Grovu on 02038087297 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.