Mason Frank are currently working with a large Platinum Partner in London to recruit for a Salesforce Solution Architect. Our client are currently going through one of the largest Salesforce rollouts in the UK and are now building out a Salesforce team of Architects, Developers and Administrators to maintain and develop the system going forward.
Role & Responsibilities
- Define Solutions Roadmap and conduct requirements workshops
- Take a leading role in the design of the Salesforce platform
- Manage a team of Developers and System Administrators/BA's
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years CRM Architecture experience, with at least 3 years being in Salesforce
- Extensive Integration experience with 3rd party applications (eg Azure)
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (architect certifications preferred)
- Up to £85,000 salary
- 2 day's remote-working per week along with flexi-hours
- Training budget for certifications or any additional training you may wish to take
If you are eligible to work in the UK email Lawrence Stewart your CV at L.Stewart@masonfrank.com or Call Lawrence Stewart for a confidential chat on 0203 585 5180
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy