Salesforce Solutions Architect - Enterprise End User - WarwickshireJob Description
An Enterprise-level Salesforce End User is on the search for an expert Solutions Architect to join their team. In this role you would be acting as the leading Salesforce design specialist in order to deliver a number of major Salesforce implementations. This will involve working alongside my clients expert Salesforce team in order to architect the best Salesforce solutions for the companies vast internal system.
You will also be involved in management and stakeholder meetings at board level in order to gain an understanding of the platform from a business perspective, as you take on a central role in structuring the platform. This will give you the opportunity to make a real difference on one of the largest Salesforce implementations in the country!Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Top tier solutions design and mentoring of the development and functional Salesforce teams
- Gathering requirements from key stakeholders at the highest level in order to customise Salesforce to business needs on a national scale
- Advise and organise technical aspects of all project assignments
- Forge company direction and take charge of architectural decision making
- Get involved with hands-on technical and functional aspects of the existing Salesforce platform to gain a strong understanding of project priorities
- Salesforce architectural certifications would be ideal e.g. Salesforce Systems Architect
- Architectural capabilities on an enterprise scale
- Leadership experience ideal, but not a necessity
- Previous experience as a CRM Solutions Architect
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Competitive salary (the best salary I have seen on offer outside of London!)
- 15% bonus
- 23-25 days holiday allowance
- Private Health and Dental care
- Pension scheme
- Gym membership
If you would be interested to find out more about this opportunity then either apply below.
Mason Frank International is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. Since 2010, we've worked with organisations in 87 countries to deliver the very best talent in the Salesforce ecosystem.