Junior Software Developer - Salesforce Want to become a fully certified Software Developer for Salesforce, the BEST CRM software for businesses?
Revolent are on the search for software developers / engineers with commercial experience.
We specialise in building talent to thrive within niche technology markets. We recruit, cross-train, place and develop talent.
We are currently recruiting for our training course starting on 1st June. Upon completion, you will receive:
- 2 years guaranteed employment
- Comprehensive and fully funded Salesforce training, endorsed by Salesforce and delivered by expert trainers
- Practical experience using Salesforce CRM in a commercial environment
- Funded Salesforce Platform Developer and Administration Certifications (+ more!)
- Professional skills development, mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire Revolent journey.
Salesforce is the top cloud computing service as a software company that specialises in customer relationship management (CRM) on the market with well over 800 functionalities.
Salesforce's services allow businesses to use cloud technology to better connect with customers, partners and potential customers.
With over 150,000 customers worldwide, Salesforce is currently the world's #1 platform!Salary
Salary upon completion on your training course is between £27k - £35k p/a (for the 1st year)Interested?
The Salesforce job market is growing thanks to more than 150,000 companies switching to Salesforce! Now is the time to join!
If you are looking to pursue your career please contact James Neilson on email@example.com
or 0191 261 3371Revolent Group is an equal opportunities employer that values a diverse workforce and the contribution everyone makes. We are committed to promoting equality and diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all. Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas, the successful candidate must by the start of their employment have permission to work in the United Kingdom.